Teschemakers Chapel…the story continues

Susie Scott, whose family has an association with the Teschemakers Catholic girls’ boarding school going back to its establishment in 1911, has now had a High Court decision which confirms the altar cannot be removed from the  College chapel without a resource consent.

The dispute dates from August, 2010 when contractors Naylor Love arrived to remove the altar. Continue Reading


Additional reading

News category: News Shorts.

Tags: , ,