Seven in hospital after butane canister exploded at De La Salle College

One person was seriously injured and seven others received minor injuries after a butane canister exploded during a barbecue at a De La Salle College in Māngere last Friday

 Principal Myles Hogarty said the explosion took place at morning interval and “involved a portable gas cooker exploding while boys were running a sausage sizzle as part of their Young Enterprise Studies”. Continue reading

Additional reading

News category: New Zealand, News Shorts.

Tags: ,